░█▀▄▀█ ─▀─ █▀▀▄ ─▀─ █▀▀▄ █▀▀▀ ░█▀▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀█ ░█▀▀▄ █▀▀ █▀▀▀ █──█ █▀▀ |
░█░█░█ ▀█▀ █──█ ▀█▀ █──█ █─▀█ ░█▀▀▀ █──█ █▄▄▀ ░█─░█ █▀▀ █─▀█ █──█ ▀▀█
░█──░█ ▀▀▀ ▀──▀ ▀▀▀ ▀──▀ ▀▀▀▀ ░█─── ▀▀▀▀ ▀─▀▀ ░█▄▄▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ─▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
Made with TArty
Will clear this up tomorrow, not doing it now because I can't save the junk to my computer
Checklist of things to do:
- Answer old comments
- Follow up on formatting page and profile pages
- Get a decent Blender tutorial and watch it
- Create a Minecraft animation test and upload a link of it here
- Look into recording for osu, one that actually works
- Format YouTube channel
- Decide which videos to go first and which will follow after, if ever
- Work on silk regularly (like every week at the least)
- Work on manga/anime drawing and upload some to deviantart
- Upload some of Art class work to deviantart
- Upload all unused and unuploaded artworks to deviantart (there are still ones from 2013 you haven't enjoyed, you know)
- Clear out screenshots and pick out images which are suitable for uploading
- Take a camera outside and take some photos, the month is almost over, for crying out loud
- Prepare for Halloween stuff (costume, devs, etc.)
- Work on uploading an actual original art from recently
- Draw with piq again (making icons for Android applications, so can't be long)
- Work on professionalism within silk (actually draw things to look like things, not like fractals)
- Work on new user profile/profile image/theme
- Work on new sig, devs, etc.
- I'm writing the same things over again, it's late here and I don't want to stay up (3:55 am)
- Go to bed early (get more sleep)
- Work on precision for osu
- I don't even care anymore, I'm just writing the same stuff and unimportant stuff and I have to go to bed
- So I'll leave you here
- If I have any more important goals to add I'll add them
- *Snores and wishes never stayed up late again*
From a Wikipedia article about Google's motto "Don't Be Evil":
"While many companies have ethical codes that govern their conduct in contract, Google claims to have made "Don't Be Evil" a central pillar of their identity as part of their self-proclaimed core values. The words: "Don't be evil" form part of the sixth point in these Core Values, and in full states: "Do the right thing: don't be evil. Honesty and Integrity in all we do. Our business practices are beyond reproach. We make money by doing good things." "
<edit this part>
If I haven't answered your comment in some months (or weeks), then that means that I was probably going to give you an answer, but I forgot what I was going to say and now I feel awkward talking to you. Sorry. I'll try to reply to the recent ones, for the past few months at least, to avoid a comment backup like last time. <whatever, too late, edit this part later>
Personal quotes (random) :
"There is nothing more fulfilling than practicing your craft. You know that."
"Something done should never have to be done again. Unless it's never really done, and it's something that you never finish doing, such as doing art. Then it would be a mistake to stop doing it."
//MY-FACE-WHEN I see my profile page and the state it's in:
Just ignore me, I'll get it cleaned up later (I last cleaned it up in February).
Literature - ✓
Pixel art - ✓
Stamps - ✓
Problems with watching too many people:
-Not enough time to look at all their art
-Can't see everyone's section and so forget them
-Watch someone and forget why
-No longer liking someone you watched but forgot
That moment when you have to fave eight deviations just cause they're linked to a bad one...
(I made a stamp for this, my first )
Going through another cleaning >_>
Folders are getting more organized
Maybe this will mean - sorting?
This ID sucks and is nothing but a collection of text compared to other deviants'
Although now, it's undergoing a cleaning. And other things are too. 24/1/2014
I have some servers that I go on for Minecraft and FTB. They are:
Home Server, not currently using (FTB Ultimate SMP)
a theme park (FTB Ultimate SMP)
and now that I can go on Vanilla, here is Arkannix's server (SMP, RPG):
...Please forgive me for not replying to your comments, I rarely do and I still have ones left from way back in July, and I'm feeling kind of worthless right now artwise so I can't really >_< But thank you for appreciating my interest anyway >_<'' << really sounding the wrong way ;>_>
Map status for all of my maps and my future and attempted maps is this: I don't have good maps, and I can't make good maps either. I might, maybe, actually get back into the mapmaking community by going back and playing about 20 good maps of different genres to warm me back up again and get me back into knowing what a good map is, but I haven't played a map in months. Too bad for me. Just remember that I probably never will be a map maker at this point, unless I get full-time back into it again. Then again, I was never really one. -8/2/2014
Going to post some of my pixel arts to my groups, but not now. Oh well.
I play Feed The Beast Ultimate now, because I can't play Minecraft. Old info
I also go on another Ultimate server called Adventure Ridge, and it's a theme park. Join and have fun.
// Well, now, my Minecraft server is another server called Wispcraft. There are a good amount of people and they're friendly and nice. I'll call that one my new regular server, because I play on it often.
/// And now, I don't even bother going on any other server than Wispcraft, but I'll be waiting for the reopening of Whatever-it-was-called - Discovery Ridge - at the start of February. Gonna be going back to enjoying nice rides. Meanwhile, Wispcraft.
/// Adventure Ridge server is still down ): --1/2/2014
-insert "I only look at devs in small view" stamp-
Sorry guys, but I never congratulate birthdays anymore. If you're looking to me for a Happy Birthday, don't. I don't even pay much attention to my own birthday.
Sorry about not commenting as much as you'd probably like. I prefer to be a fave-and-run guy, it saves time. Although I still comment sometimes, but there are no criteria or rules for that I comment on :3 I hope you understand, just busy, I appreciate the sentiment :3
Created on Thursday June 27 (A long time ago)
(A really long time ago)
Doctor Who dubstep mood:
(Inspiration from ABit of Doctor Who by JoeJeremiah
Previous webcam image: cristgaming.com/pirate.swf
And other image: upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia…
Spleef for Multicube: www.multicu.be/spleef/
Previous webcam image: www.multicu.be/styles/multicub…
My osu! stats: